Porous foamed copper battery electrode foamed copper , experimental material heat dissipation copper
1. Pore characteristics and volume density
Size: 0.1 mm
Through-hole rate: ≥98%
Holes per inch :110(110 ppi)
Volume density: 0.1-0.8g/cm3
Ii. Main Features:
1) Foamed copper has excellent thermal conductivity and can be widely used for thermal conductivity and heat dissipation of motor/electrical appliances and electronic components
2) Due to its excellent electrical conductivity, copper foam has been widely used as electrode material for nickel-zinc batteries and double-layer capacitors
3) Due to the structural characteristics of copper foam and basically harmless to human body, copper foam is also an excellent medical filter material and water purification filter material
Three, application areas:
(1) Electrode material. Due to its excellent conductivity, copper foam can be widely used as electrode framework material for new batteries such as nickel-zinc batteries and double-layer capacitors. At present, copper foam has been tried out by many nickel-zinc battery manufacturers and put into batch use. Meanwhile, copper foam is expected to be popularized and applied as electrode collector for double-layer capacitors. In addition, foamed copper as an electrode material for electrolysis recovery of copper-containing wastewater also has a very broad prospect.
(2) Catalyst. In many organic chemical reactions, people try to use foamed copper with large specific surface area directly instead of punching copper plate as catalyst for chemical reaction. As a photocatalytic air purification carrier, copper foam has also been used successfully.
(3) Thermal conductive materials. Foamed copper has excellent thermal conductivity, making it a flame retardant material with excellent performance. It has been applied in many advanced fire-fighting equipment abroad, especially as flame isolation equipment with excellent effect. In addition, people use foam copper excellent thermal conductivity and apparent permeability, made into motor, electrical heat dissipation materials.
(4) Silencing and shielding materials. The sound wave is reflected diffusely on the surface of the foam copper, and the sound attenuation effect is achieved through the principle of expansion and micropore noise attenuation. Copper is an excellent electromagnetic shielding material with similar shielding performance to silver.
(5) Filter material. Foamed copper has been successfully used as medical filter material because of its excellent structure and harmless to human body. At the same time, the application of copper foam in water purification equipment also has a good prospect.
(6) Fluid pressure buffer material. The dispersing and buffering effect of copper foam on fluid makes it an excellent pressure reduction protection device for all kinds of pressure instruments..
Other metal foam
|nickel foam||titanium foam||iron foam||aluminum foam||copper foam|
|cobalt foam||silver foam||Zinc foam||carbon foam||Nickel Molybdenum|
|Iron Nickel||Cobalt Nickel||Stainless steel|